Monday, August 5, 2013

GoodMoring

Up I m up, so I have to take Kevin to work, but I am up before the alarm, so that has to mean something right? I was going to write yesterday, it was bad and I mean bad.... First, I am not a man, or a TG or pre/post op etc. I got asked if I was a pre/post op patient, and who is my doc, they did good work, esp. with my Adams apple, they could not see scars at all... I was devastated and really did want to die. I know I am not the hottest thing on the planet, but at the same time I did not think I was so ugly you could not tell my gender. I took 12 OTC sleeping pills, a valium and my other regular drugs (scripts)  got woken up this morning by Kevin yelling (once again) at the kids... well if you put the kids to bed at 8 pm, and they sleep 5-8 hours a night, yeah that will be up and running around the house (Evi trying to sneak and steal food from the kitchen, again) by 6am.... I really wish I cared right now.... there is so much starting to go through my head, and I don't know if it is me or the mental illness taking over my head right now, why cant he listen or hear what I say to him, I know and he knows I cant always hear the words coming out of his mouth, but hell man... open your fucking ears...... sorry for my French. I should go before I type something he will see... I am posting this on my FB page, so good chance he will see. Comment if you read this.. I would love to know who likes me enough to read my ramblings..... PICTURE time... just don't know what to put....and of course I cant find the classic black/white victor/Victoria picture... this will have to do.... must be me... maybe I should just got by the name "Pat" (and if you do not know the reference, you are too young)

No comments:

Post a Comment