Tuesday, August 13, 2013

see I told you

gaps... big fat time wasting gaps.... this time it has been depression due to money issues... not that we don't have money (we don't) but bills are getting paid, nothing is being shut off (well Kev's DL is suspended 3x right now due to not being able to pay off tickets, accident etc, and he does not drive anyways, just wants to have it gone....another story) so I went hunting in the house of Mess, and found GASP another Sims3 Disk ! (go me!) so for the last how ever many days it has been I have raised three gens of witch/fae sims (yup I has supernatural too) and keep searching for more disks, cause now my family is eternal unless I kill them off (with one person I did... he was annoying me) when we were forced to move I think I lost around 5 of the disks I had, (around 100 bucks worth of games) and now I want to play again I cant find the ones I had... *sad face* and since there will be no shopping for yet another two weeks (school supplies included, at least we have one more check before that time of year), I must play sims until I bore of it and have to live life again. Kids did not go on their trip, canceled due to Evi's upcoming art show, sorry Rex, maybe this means mom and dad can take you to see the ocean for the first time now.... kids just set off the dogs, lil yappers I tell ya! tired... not really sleeping.... waiting for the call I can knock kids out and not have to drive 15 miles to go get kev from work... ok bye for now... but not for long... and just because, here is a pic of me from my week 2 photo project.... I know I am a good diabetic with my fully leaded Dr P.!

No comments:

Post a Comment